Lead Fullstack Developer
7 Years Of Experience
Lead Fullstack Developer
Amanze is an experienced Senior Fullstack Developer with 7 years of experience. He is very experienced in making architectural decisions, leading teams, and producing excellent code. He has successfully migrated & created API cores and managed serverless applications, making him efficient in making fast changes, stable production systems, and microservices.
Lead Software Engineer
3 years 7 months
• Led the backend team of the project (3.0).
• Maintain ER model of the Backend API.
• Maintain Architecture Documentation.
• Maintain the Backend API codebase (ExpressJS, Docker, NestJS, Rust, Python, Golang, PostgreSQL, Kubernates).
• Writing documentation for the backend API (Swagger).
• Writing Tests for Backend Changes and Endpoints (Mocha, Chai, Jest, pytest, etc).
• Implement frontend features assigned by the Product lead using VueJS
• Adding Features and Fixing bugs on both the frontend and backend.
• Code review (Frontend and Backend).
• Research concepts and make an analysis of feasibility and possibility.
Chief Technical Officer
2 years 10 months
• Software business logic design: I take the market research data and customer feedback, and use that to come up with business logic that can be used to tackle and solve their problems
• Database modeling: I translate the business logic and plan how each data point will be stored in the database.
• Design and Prototyping of new platform or tool: I am in charge of conveying the proposed solution in form of design and prototype to my team, so we can improve it and get more feedback.
• Creation of the Backend and API documentation: I am in charge of converting the solution into code that runs on a Web Server using REST and occasionally GraphQL to interact with the code. I only write the documentation or rules of how to talk with the server.
• DevOps (Computing Infrastructure management) - Cloud Computing: I create and maintain the machines that run on the cloud that also houses our code, database, storage, and other computing. Most of our operations are on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Backend Test writing: It is my responsibility to write tests to make sure the API server passes and fails in certain scenarios. If the tests don’t pass. They don’t go into Production.
• Code review (for readability, efficiency, and speed): After the code is written by myself, or any member of the team, it is my job to review that the code has been written well and refactored.
• Quality Assurance: I am also part of the quality assurance team. I try my best to break company code or products in-house before it gets into the wild.
Android Mobile Developer
• I headed the mobile team of Foofans.com.
• Creation of the Mobile Client’s API that feeds the app with the right data and also manipulates the data on the servers.
• Was in charge of the creation and maintenance of the Android app client for the Foofans.com website.
Ajayi Crowther University
BSc Computer Science
African University of Science and Technology
MSc Computer Science
Score 4: Capable Tech Lead, drives technical strategy, and envisions project scope.
Score 4: Effectively communicates complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and bridges departmental communication gaps.
Score 4: Project Lead - Overseen project lifecycles, led teams, ensured timely deliveries, and has been the primary point of contact for significant tech initiatives.
Score 5: CTO level - Shapes the company technological direction, makes key decisions on tech stack and infrastructure, and bridges tech with business vision.
Score 5: Elite Professional - Embodies the highest standards in all interactions, mentors others in professional growth, and sets the benchmark for workplace excellence.
Skill Evaluation: 10/10
- Skilled and master of several areas, including but not limited to Backend, Testing, Frontend, DevOps, Mobile Software Development, and Software Modeling.
- Leadership experience, leading remote teams as well
• Hello, I am Amanze. Nice to meet you! I have always been a curious person who wants to know how things work, so I ventured into computer science to find answers. Looking forward to be working with you.